Cramer-Krasselt celebrates National Ice Cream Day with Porsche offering limited-edition ice cream pops inspired by custom paint colors.
In honor of National Ice Cream Day on Sunday, July 17, Cramer-Krasselt (C-K), the nation’s second-largest independent marketing and communications agency, and Porsche Cars North America, Inc. today announced the launch of limited-edition ice cream pops in collaboration with Pretty Cool Ice Cream, a small-batch creamery based in Chicago. The following custom ice cream flavors are inspired by authentic Porsche paint colors and feature unique flavors with packaging to match:
- Mint Green: a green mint cookies and cream ice cream with a mint green white chocolate shell.
- Strawberry Red: cream Cheese ice cream dipped in a strawberry red shell. Made with real freeze-dried strawberries.
- Macadamia Metallic: roasted macadamia ice cream in a sparkling macadamia metallic colored chocolate shell
- Frozen Berry Metallic: black raspberry ice cream in a sparkling frozen berry colored Ruby chocolate shell.
- Lime Gold Metallic: key lime pie ice cream in a sparkling lime gold colored caramel shell.
The Pretty Cool Lincoln Park (709 West Belden) location in Chicago will offer the ice cream pops on National Ice Cream Day on July 17. The custom ice cream pops will also be available at exclusive Porsche events later this year.
The campaign will be amplified across digital and social channels.