Agency gift guide.
For friends and family that don’t know what to get the C-Ker in their lives, look no further. We’ve compiled holiday gift ideas from across the network.
- Noise-cancelling headphones top our list. It’s not that everyone doesn’t love his neighbor but sometimes you have to block out the revelry around you. Check out a list of the best from CNET.
- Yes, we have programs that track our work and help keep projects rolling but sometimes low-fi is the answer. These pushpins* with simple, instructive messages might just help keep an ECD on task and get approvals more quickly.
- After reading the words “keep an ECD on task” some people are probably ready for this next gift idea: The Bullsh*t Button. Enough said.
- What isn’t bullsh*t? Sleep deprivation. When new business pitches and client demands keep us working into the wee hours, a sleep pod or at the very least, this Ostrich Pillow could really be helpful.
- Since work does keep us away from home, what about our four-legged best friends? Not all of us can bring them to work, so Petcube is a gift that lets you watch all the furry antics you might otherwise miss.
- We’re big advocates of A+ office desk kitsch and there are a lot of rock and roll fans at our agency. Miniature Guitar USA offers miniature replicas of famous rock stars’ signature guitars, including Brian May, “Dimebag” Darrell, Prince, George Harrison and Jerry Garcia.
- The last gift requested from many in the agency, but possibly the hardest to find: Self respect. What’s the closest we can get? This and/or this.
Good luck and happy gifting.