You’re this close to getting your foot in the door at one of the country’s leading independent advertising agencies. As a C-K Creator, you’ll get immersed in brands like Corona, Nikon, BIC, Roundy’s, Porsche, Edward Jones, Paper and Packaging Board, Cedar Fair, Giant Foods and more. But beyond that, you’ll also be on the hook for creating and executing nimble social ideas that will spark conversations and impact the world. All in 10 weeks.
Here’s what we’ve created so far.
We had a great time last summer creating friends for something we believed in. Take a look at what our C-K Creators have created through the program.
Ready to apply?
Scared yet? Good. Because C-K Create doesn’t just want anyone. We’re looking for the best, most creative, most diverse thinkers in all the land. But to become one of us, you’re going to need to show us more than just your resume.
On the next page, you’ll fill out the application. Mixed in with all the boring stuff like your name, email, and resume is a little box labeled “Instagram Handle.” Yep, we’re asking for your Instagram handle. Because in addition to the regular application, we want you to make an Instagram video that creatively shows us something that you’re passionate about.
It doesn’t have to be slick and overly produced, but it can be. However, since a big part of the program is about passion, causes and creativity, we’d love to get a little window into what makes you tick.
Here’s how to do just that:
- Create an Instagram video that creatively shows us something you’re passionate about.
- Tag the video with @cramerkrasselt and use the #CKCreate when you post your video on Instagram. Make sure your account is public so we can view it.
- Make sure you give us your Instagram handle when filling out your application on the next page.
Remember, applications are due by February 28th so we can notify all of our 2017 C-K Creators by the end of March.
You have questions, we have answers.
Hey – what departments can I apply to for C-K Create?
Depending on whether you’re looking to join C-K Create Chicago, Milwaukee or New York, any of the following:
- Planning – mining culture and society to create strategic insights
- Account Management – developing business objectives, sales goals and marketing plans
- Creative – coming up with ideas, nurturing them and bringing them to life.
- Media – staying on top of media trends, developing media strategies and plans.
- PR/Social – Creating buzz for a brand via social engagement
- Search – thoughtfully analyzing and then using key Internet search terms to increase the reach of a brand’s communications
- Analytics – Examining raw data patterns and transforming them into consumer insights
- UX – enhancing user satisfaction, not just related to digital, by improving usability, accessibility and the overall customer experience
How about this video? Does it need to be really polished and perfect?
Nope, not at all. You can shoot it on your iPhone for all we care. We’re interested in how you think and what you care about. But, keep in mind that we’re looking for creators, so a little creativity, while not a mandate, could only help.
Where do we live during our internship?
Somewhere that has a roof. And hopefully running water. Beyond that, it’s up to you. Some C-K Creators lived in college dorms that were leasing rooms out, others with family, others on their own. We can definitely help with recommendations and thoughts.
Uhhh, so like, do we get paid?
Uhhh, so like yeah, you do. It’s something we’ll talk about during the interview process.
When are applications due?
No later than February 28th, so we can notify all of our 2017 C-K Creators by end of March.